Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

scrotum - warm sensation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i'm 28 and recently i'm having a warm flush sensation in my right scrotum, it occur all day long, it comes for a few seconds and dissappear.. it comes again in less than a minute... i'm worried sick, now pain, no discharge, only discomfort... anyone please help me. worried sick....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 31st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you have any discoloration or a rash? Warmth on the skin (anywhere on the body) can be an indication of an infection. Go see the doctor if this continues.
|

replied March 31st, 2008
on medication
i'm currently on medication of exzema on my foreskin for about 4 weeks, but's it's healing now, but this sensation occurs during my second visit to my personal doctor that is 4 weeks later, as i;m away from home 2 days after my second visit on working trip for 3 weeks, i'm too embarassed to see foreign doctor... i it an indication of cancer or something?
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Hi mate. I know it's more than a year ago since your post and I hope you're all right now, but this is just a post to help anyone who comes across this post.

I am 19 and I went to the GP about a very similar feeling.

I have a constant warm sensation in my left testicle.

The doctor said it's nothing to worry about and it's quite common. He said it could be a minor infection which will sort itself out in its own time.

As long as there is no severe pain or problems urinating such as difficulty or discharge, you don't need too worry.

If it's painful or uncomfortable but no other problems, you can take some regular high street painkillers such as nurofen.

Hope this helps anyone out there.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
testicle pain
I recently had sudden shooting pains that travelled between my left testicle and lower left abdomen. They felt like an electric shock, with short stabbing pulses, so strong they would take my breath away, definately not a dull pain. More often than not, these would attack early in the morning, waking me from sleep and going on intermittently for several more hours. My doctor suspects a kidney stone(s) after finding traces of blood in my urine sample. If it persists for more than two weeks, he will do an ultrasound scan. I've had no more pain for a few days now, just a warm sensation in the testicle. I had the same thing about twenty years ago, and a thorough scan then revealed nothing out of order. It just went away.
|
Quick Reply