Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

scrotum veins swollen ?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hey guys, I'm pretty worried about this.

I'm 14 years old, and I've noticed after masturbating quite frequently or so, but I'm going to reduce it now. - That the left side of my scrotum, the veins feels very soft and tender but very large and maybe swollen? And the veins are all together and maybe messed up, but overall very noticing a massive massive difference in size compared to the right side of the scrotum, where the testical too is smaller than the right one, but the veins are all very thin, and not as much on the right side. I'm really worried about this, I dont know what is going on, I have been masturbating quite a lot though and as far as im aware, there are no pains or anything, it's just really odd... Is it worth getting checked out?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: swollen, all soft
Quick Reply