Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Scrotum itch/red/scar

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I am 18 years old and over the past 2 years I have had these scars on my scrotum. It started off as itchiness and I would scratch my scrotum. Sometimes I would scratch until it went red. Now it has become many circle patches (cauliflower like) that are round and clump together in one area. It has not spread for 1 year because I have been more careful where I scratch. But it still itches and it is lighter in colour and obvious aswell. I have not had any sexual contact with anyone. Also every once in a while, when I scratch it, skin peels into a powder- like form.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper deestar
|

replied April 30th, 2012
hello, my name is anton, I'm from Indonesia,

I also have a similar problem with yours, so I would like to know how you take care of it,
thank you
|

replied April 17th, 2014
Alright guys. I have found a solution to candida/fungus/yeast infection/jock itch. Candidaandfungus.pdf is a resource from younglivingoils.com that lays out a plan to get rid of the infection and stop the itch. It involves several steps but is effective. If youll order the things Dr. Young suggests you will definately be glad you did. My name is Andrew, use my number: 1755698 to order. I have been using thieves and lavendar oils directly on the testicles and thighs and the itch has already subsided. The benefits of essential oils are limitless and there is no danger of side effects. Quit spending money on doctors and medicine and try something youll want to share with everyone you know!
|
Quick Reply