Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Scrotum and penis issues

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello i been having issues for a while now i been having scrotal discomfort for a while now it feels like thngs are sticking together inside my scrotum i can feel enlarged veins. on both sides maybe once every few months when urinating i get pain i thnk is between anus and scrotum feels like stretching something or pinching .... also and on my penis i have what looks like tiny bumps which are lined up in rows. and enlarged veins
sometimes on tip of penis i can feel like a pin sensation
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
How old are you?

Do you experience sex? (including masturbation)

Your prostate is in the area you mentioned the pain is located.

"tiny bumps", usually white, can ben normal on the mucosa right under the glans or if on the whole penis, including parts of the scrotum, well they are simply sebaceous glands, just like pimples.

Can you please give us more information about yourself and your sexual behaviors? I am sure we will be able to answers your questions and help you in no time!
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
reply and with new question
im 22 never had sex just masturbation Sad bumps and maybe 1 mm in size and are in rows on bottom part of penile shaft painless pain while urinating it feels like being pinched constantly hard but only happens once every few months or so urine color is usually clear to light yellow and i maybe urinate 500-600 ml a day if that much and also is it normal to have alot of wrinkles on penis
|

replied May 23rd, 2012
urinating after sex or masturbation, even 30min to few hours after can cause this sensation, due to ejaculation or reversed ejaculation (if PC muscles are contracted enough, parts or full semen goes to the bladder) that could explain any whitish yellow urine or a "pinch" sensation like you mentioned. BTW, we all experiment different sensations once in a while while peeing depending on alot of things like the food we eat, how much water we drink that day, exercice, stress, etc...

Your bumps sound cool at sight, if they don't hurt I wouldn't worry, I have those too, just not necesserly in rows, they are more random.

Pain in the testicles and all this area (you mentioned between anus and scrotum) are usually due to any intense exercices i.e. sex and masturbation, usually simply resulting from the act of ejaculation and/or orgasm. Try to simply massage these areas (testicles, scrotum, the between anus and scrotum, penis and any other parts of your body, before and after the act so the pain goes away. Depending on your masturbation behaviors, maybe aren't you gentle enough or you don't heat yourself up enough before ultimate.

Since you never had sex, whatever is your philosophy, I would take a look at "thaoism" or the sexual kong fu (Where kong fu means practice). This practice explains you what the sexual energy is, how to take care of it and learns you how to share it with trust and alot of other interesting stuff.

If you could find a book it would be great but if you simply type "the multi-orgasmic man" or "thaoism" or "sexual kong fu" on google, you might find interesting information and forums.

All penises are different at sight, but they usually are capable of the same, the first thing you should focus on is that a healthy sexuality means a healthy penis, maybe practicing different masturbation technics, moments, moods, driving thoughts could help you.

Wait to worry and trust yourself
|

replied June 27th, 2013
my balls hang very low but one hangs way lower then the other am
I have a ball problem one ball hangs low and the other is low and after sex my balls hurt bad like some one punched me in the nuts I have no clue why this is the one nut that is lower seems larger then the one above wierd for sure any one else have this issue also if you where to sit flat on a chair and tried to pee its totally impossible to do for me it was totally accidental but truly woke me up to something
|