Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

scrotal sac relaxation

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Recently (4months before) i moved from temperate climate region (cool) to tropical climate region (hot) after a continuous staying of 2years. Now iam facing the problem of scrotal sacs elongation, though my observation i found low cremaster muscle activity. I observed the sacs are showing contraction in the morning but during the day they becoming too much extended and makes it diffcult for me even to sit. I feel testicles are touching the floor. I have done some weight lifting programme before my coming here. is it due to problem caused by sudden lifting of weights or only effect of climate change. What can be done to reduce scrotal sacs elongation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 10th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied April 25th, 2012
i wear a scrotal suspensory for this issue. it helps a lot with holding your scrotum/testicles up. also use qns scrotal support from qnsscrotalsupport.com excellent product.
|
Quick Reply