Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Scratch on vagina

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Ok so I have a question, I have for the past week had some problems. One is I thought I scratched myself down there and that it was healing so I got an itch, and the more I itched it like a dummy the more it hurt when i used the restroom and the more it swelled. I looked up all different types of things that would tell me what this was and I do not need to have any discharge of any sort. no smells are different and the itching and burning and such has stopped.... now I have been wearing cotton panties to no panties, and I do take birth control and have been told my cells when they do a pap smear could be cancerous and have to go back in may. I have tried to get into the doctor but my doctors is full and I could not imagine going anywhere else. I am sexually active with the same guy for 2 years now and there is no possibility that he has went anywhere. We are together everyday all day 24/7. It does hurt a little when the first penetration of his penis, but afterwards it is fine. Until we finish and then it hurts a little and is a little swollen given the circumstances that was told to me as normal but in my case it is not. I can not figure out what is wrong does anyone have any ideas? Please ask any questions that I have left out. Thanks to anyone in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|