Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Scratch inside vagina ?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hello,

3 days ago my boyfriend and I were intimate. While we were having sex, at one point I felt his penis come in at a wrong angle, and it was somewhat uncomfortable for that second, but we soon re-positioned ourselves. After making love, some time passed and we wanted to do it again. He put some lube on his finger and rubbed my vagina and it was ok up until then, but when he slid his finger in, I felt the inside of my vagina burning with the lube. We had used lubrication before, and it had never been a problem. I was thinking it's the same as when you scratch your skin for a while, and then put some ointment, and it burns, because it's sensitive. But today I was telling a close friend about it, and she got me panicking by saying I might have had a scratch, and then made it worse by using the lube, bringing about an infection.

Sometimes I can feel the inside burning while I'm walking/standing/sitting, but mostly when i pee, and it's when I'm almost done that it hurts the most. The sensation is the same as when women have to go to the bathroom (to pee) really bad. But that doesn't make sense if I feel that kind of pain, when i'm almost done peeing.

If anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it!!
I'm really really worried Sad Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 24th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
You could have a UTI (urinary tract infection). A cut inside your vagina is not common, should heal itself and should not burn from lube.
|
Did you find this post helpful?