Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

Scraping And Stinging Pain Inside When Having A Bowel Movement

User Profile
Every time I have a bowel movement I feel a scraping pain and stinging just inside the anal verge once the bowel comes out. It's really painful. The stinging lasts all day long. It stings to sit,stand and sleep. I can't handle the pain. Hard to keep my mind off of it. Some very bright blood on top of poop and all over toilet paper. It feels like an open wound in my anal verge that won't heal. I was constipated last month and had to push very hard and the pains have been there since. I now eat fiber foods all day and drink alot of water. Help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Most likely anal fissure. I had same thing and still have it right now and trying to figure out what is causing it but no way can figure it out.. It really sucks. Don't let it get worse because you can get a thrombosed vaine and that hurts really bad. One thing you can do is eat more fiber take fiber supplements. I take miralax as well. Most typical causes of fissure is constupation and anal spasm. Spasm can be elevated with warm sitz baths and glycerin cream compound.
|
Did you find this post helpful?