1. Colleague caught me a number of times staring into space.
2. She asked me a few times why I was ‘laughing’. I told her I wasn’t laughing, I was smiling. Was smiling at random thoughts in my head. She said it was ‘disturbing’.
3. Was feeling very confused
4. Lacked concentration and was unable to focus, was making mistakes on easy tasks at work.
5. Was writing to colleague at work and it got out of control I couldn’t stop writing. was jumping from one topic to the next, thoughts were racing. I could not stop writing almost a 24/7 thing except for when I was at work.
6. Was snapping at family a lot.
7. Horoscopes I was reading felt like they were coming to life.
8. TV program appeared to be repeating the events of my day.
9. Felt as though I could morph into another person and experience their moods and symptoms (even the people on tv).
10. Felt like I had mind-reading abilities. For instance I was just thinking about a certain type of food and my mum brought it for me minutes later without me asking for it.
11. Was noticing more coincidences like these.
12. Not usually a spiritual person.
13. Felt mentally agitated and restless and was going to the toilet hundreds of times a day.
14. Didn’t have this problem at home, only at work.
15. Went to bed at around 10pm and woke up at around 3:30am to 4:00am.
16. Often skipped lunch. Ate very little.
17. Was reading into things too much.
18. Difficulty in verbally stringing sentences together, muddled, incoherent speech, so I needed to keep answers short.
19. Difficulty expressing my emotions.
20. Names, colours and numbers all seemed to take on meaning.
21. Felt that I was being watched
22. that my colleagues were plotting against me to remove me from my job.
23. Started to believe that I had done something wrong and that the police were after me.
24. That my computer at home was being monitored closely because I couldn’t delete my internet history.
My doctor suspects either one of those. A proper psychiatrist. Another told me its psychotic depression.
It kind of sounds like you going through this...Ive been threw it...its rough..i thought i was way way out of touch with reality..until i started searching on the internet... write everything down that you have a "feeling" about...right your dreams down.write anything down thats "out of the ordinary"..I'll see if I can help you.. Too many people think they are "crazy" or "turned psycho" or whatever..when they go threw something like that..but its not the truth sometimes that things like that only occur in people with mental illness