Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Scars after gallbladder surgery

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
User Profile
I wish I had been opened instead of having laparoscopy surgery. I would rather have a scar on my belly than no belly button! I don't know what the surgeon did but he butchered my belly button, it looks so bad that I will never be able to wear a bikini again and I'm quite young. Has this happened to anyone else or did I have the worst surgeon ever? They always tell you laparoscopy is better but in my case it has been a curse since I have had all sorts of problems and on top of that I'm scarred for life Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2013
hi sorry to hear your having problems after your op. I had my op done laproscopically and the only scar that is really visible now is the one under my bust line. I can see a small scar near my belly button but have to look really close to see it clearly. I had my op in the uk. if your really unhappy I would seek medical advise about your problem and see if there is anything that can be done about it. take care.
|
Did you find this post helpful?