Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Scared to go out

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
i dont know what to do i need help for the past few weeks i have been getting more and more scared to go out and now my head hurts and i think im in dangeer i cant sleep or eat properly and i break down when i have to go out the door and once i an outside i think everyone i see is goign to hurt me my friend just broke up wioht his girl friend and he keeps asking me to go around and i force myself to because i think he will come and kill me if i dont go to him he wants me to go in a bit after i got of the phone i fell to the floor crying leave me alone i dont know what to do do im so scared my family wont understand they will just think im being stupid the only person iv told is my brother and he is 12 he stopped last night but when he went home i had another break down i dont know if i can take it anymore my head hurts to much and i feel sick all the time i just want it to stop i have to call the doctor early in the morning to get an appointment but i need to go to my friends house because im to scared to say no and i wont be back intime to make an apointmen and i know once im htere he will keep asking me to stay every night and i will never get help i really am scared and frightend please someoen talk to me about this i dont know if i can go on much longer like this
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 11th, 2010
man...I understand you...but the fear is eating up your life, I don't know you but the only thing that I can say that might help you in some way, is to seek a therapist who will listen and help you out. I am seeing my therapise right now, and I feel good about it, I feel 100 times better, and that is the only advice I can give you. SEEK HELP< YOUR NOT CRAZY< but if you don't do anything about it, it will get worse and your life will go nowhere. No one out there is going to take you by the hand...its a sad reality, that really there isn't much anyone would do to help us, unless your really luck and have someone you can trust, so my friend, SEEK HELP, its going to be really really hard, but they are the only onces with the right advice and knowledge and you will get better. TRUST ME!!Have faith in yourself, and just go out there and do it, just do it, don't think about it any more...life is too precious to waste on fears...I fears something almoost everyday tooo so I know what you are going through. Smile seek help, there are free centers, and you know what? If you live in Queens NYC, go to QUEENS COLLEGE, there is an advice center and if u go pretend your a student, they don't care who goes there, and Ask for KRIS, she is my therapist and she is helpful and very cool person. If not, then you can call 311 and ask specifically where you can go and if the service is for free. okay but do something about it!! <3
|
Did you find this post helpful?