Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Scalp twitching and feels numb.

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
Recently about two weeks ago I started to have this weird twitching on my top left scalp. It felt like as of a bug or something is crawling on it too. I have no idea what it can be causing this. I hope it is related to stress, cause I was pretty stress lately. There are also some small like pimple popping up too that doesn't itch but hurts a lot. I have had the pimple couple times before but not the twitching along with the numbness sensation. I hope it's not something life threatening. I am a married man with three girls and working full time. I think it's time for a doctor visit soon to see what's really going on. Any advice would be gladly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|