Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

scaley sores and brown raised bumps with horn like cysts

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
I had surgery for sever Actenic Keretosis, recently and now I have two small bumps under the scar. I also got liquid nitrogen treatments and I still have Actenic keretosis. Some of them healed and some didn't. The doctor wants to give me some cream, later, to cover more area, on my face, in December but I'm afraid of the cream. I'm allergic to sunscreen so I have a chemical free sun block with zinc oxide but it hurts when I rubb it on, one place. I don't know how to keep the sun out when I'm driving. I put some clear duck tape on the driver side window. I use alot of aloe vera, anything else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2011
cannabis oil
|

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi ltraveler and welcome to ehealth: Talk with your Dermatologist about what to put on your skin...You really don't want to fool around with something that may cause more problems...Take care...

Caroline
|