Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Scabs on penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
as of a couple weeks ago I was engaged in intercourse, condom popped without me knowing and I was inside for a while unprotected. Later on I experienced pain while urinating and discharge and the next day I went to the doctor and got treated for what he claimed was Chlamydia (note he did no testing).Over the course of the next 3 days I formed 3 bumps on my penis (not particularly close) which within a couple days they turned black and are now scab like. I had went to the same doctor and he flat out told me It was Herpes(once again, no testing),and gave me valtrex; yet its not a huge outbreak, my bumps never bursted, I experienced no pain or burning and the bumps I had were never itchy red or anything of what herpes is known for, do you know of any other possibilities of why I could have these scabs?
I had also informed my partner who has had 2 partners before me and was clean of this and she claimed that she does not have herpes, and took the news very harshly when I told her she may have it
Did you find this post helpful?
|