Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Sauerkraut you say?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have had many years of intense stomach pains, so I have been to many doctors, naturopaths and such. I have had test after test run, everything seems to come back inconclusive! Mad
My list of ailments would be shockig and I won't go into them, but a couple years ago I was dealing with infertility and I was recommended to this Doctor that did things a little differently. My sister in law saw him for some fertility and stomach stuff too. He recommended that she eat sauerkraut, just a scoop a day and it should clear up her stomach problems. After 3 months of eating it she noticed a big difference, she continued for 2 more years.
After being fed up with everything I was trying and not having sucess with, she recommended the sauerkraut, I gave it a try and literly with in 3 days I felt AMAZING!!! sunny
I have been taking a scoop after breakfast and before dinner everyday for a month now, and for all that pain I have been suffering with I am happy to say it's about 80% gone. I would suggest it to anyone, google sauerkraut benifits and read for yourself.
I hope this helps at least 1 person suffering from any type of stomach pains.
Good luck!
Did you find this post helpful?
|