Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

Safe to take inhaler for breathing trouble ?

Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....
Hi. I've recently gotten sick. And I just started have a hard time breathing. I'm wheezing pretty bad. I haven't been diagnosed with asthma but I always have problems with my lungs. I've had bronchitis a few times, last time being about two/three months ago, so I have a couple inhalers of Xopenex. I know you're never supposed to use an inhaler unless prescribed, but if you really are having problems breathing, similar to asthma or bronchitis, is it safe to use a dose to even out your breathing?
Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Ozzzzysh
|