Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Sad because of lack of energy, depression is going higher

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
User Profile
I am constantly in a state of chronic/unending fatigue. I am 21 years old and am on 4 different psychiatric meds. I'm taking androgel for testosterone. I am working hard to make dietary changes for the better and also trying to eat better. I am extremely tired every day of my life. I feel like I am a walking zombie in all seriousness. I do not know what exactly is causing this but I have sleep apnea as well and I am having trouble getting depressed because I can't get that to work out/improve. I'm also supposed to be getting better sleep from a cpap machine but I"m not and my depression is going higher and higher. I am becoming incredibly lonely and haven't actually talked to a friend in person since last January. I am really sad and I don't enjoy much in life because of how fatigued I feel 24/7. I had hormones, electrolytes, Testosterone and thyroid levels all examined and all were fine except a high hematocrit level. I am considerably tired right now and surprised I can even type without making grammatical errors. I want to sleep all day and all night despite hardly ever being able to sleep well. I want to sleep almost all the time but rarely can more than 6 to 7 hours a night. I am doing everything I can to help my daily energy but it seems very little is effective. Could this be the onset of future narcolepsy? I am taking vyvanse and zoloft with vistaril at bedtime. I am not sleeping well lately and have taken melatonin supplements for probably 6 years straight. I still do not have energy and every morning I wake up feeling like it's 10 PM when I just get out of bed in the morning when most people are just waking up feeling refreshed. Do I have narcolepsy coming on or chronic fatigue?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Depression
Quick Reply