Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Sacral Torsion

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I have repeated sacral torsion issues. I dont know the technical terms but this is what is happening:
I dont have an accident or do anything that would cause the twisting of the sacral bone but I seems to have it twist about once every week or two weeks. This now has created alot of tears along my lower back that cause alot of pain. When the bone is twisted the pain in my back and all down my right legs is 20 out of 10 bad. After treatment I have low pain only because of the torn tiscue left behind. i use to exercise every day for up to two hours some days (mountain biking, walking etc) now I cant walk more than 20 minutes without pain.

I have been told it is because I have too much elasticity in my joints, and therefore it will keep happening.

Is there any long term fix for this? I would like to be able to enjoy mountain biking and exercising again without pain.

Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank humblebumble for this post: gaby50 

replied November 15th, 2010
Potential help for sachral torsion - prolotherapy
I, too, have this happen. Mine is due to Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which is a connective tissue disease that causes the collagen to be poorly produced. This makes all of the ligaments and tendons extra loose and soft. We have been blessed with a therapy called "Prolotherapy." It is an injection therapy that causes new collagen to be produced and tightens the joint. I keep getting the therapy when a particular joint gets loose again, but people with normal collagen production usually get 3 - 6 treatments and they are done. Another type of prolotherapy is "PRP" which stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. PRP has been in the news a lot lately because NFL players are using it to get back into the game faster and with more stability. You can find out a lot more by searching online. Anyway, I hope this helps. I know how frustrating it can be to have things "fall apart." Hang in there...
|

replied November 15th, 2010
testis prob.
dear sir,
with due respect last 5 days ago i play game in front of pc than i sitting comfprt position my little pain in left testis i check my doctor he give me tablet NICE MR. than my pain complete remove after 5 days i hv go o doctor 4 check up he says my testis size normal no more test required than he check up he little pump up my testis after 2 days my right testis some pain but no prob. 4 siting , running and other activity but some time i hv sit than little pain.

1. can i hv checkmy doctor

2. is this prob. can increase testis size i m worry plz help me

3.its normal thing
|