Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Sack inside scrotum

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I am 20 years old and have found a small sack inside my scrotum about 3 years ago that isn't attached to either of my testicles. If it's squeezed, it feels like some liquid will move through something like a vein and back into some organ maybe intestines(not really sure) or something in the area around my belly-button (lower-chest). Once squeezed the sack will disappear when I'm laying down and then when I stand back up it comes back within 20 mins or so. I havent been to the doctor yet, but I need some ideas of what It might be so I can better explain it to the doctor. I looked it up about a year about and I found out exactly what It was but now I can't remember what it was called. Could you provide me with some possible problems, thanks!

PS. THE SACK IS PAINLESS!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Ameruso
|
Users who thank Need2know1263 for this post: daltont25 

replied March 29th, 2009
Sack inside scrotum
It soulds like you have a variocele, Its like a varicose vein. When you lie down it goes away, when you stand up it expands. Mine is pretty big, but I just ignore it. When I was young it used to hurt, but it doesn't anymore. I have read that it may cut down on your sperm production, but that is only in certain cases, not everyone. Tell your Doctor, but don't worry about it!
|
Users who thank Ameruso for this post: daltont25 

replied January 10th, 2012
I have this to, when i lay down it will vanish over time, then when i stand its right back. Feels like fluid is in it, mine is pretty big also. Is this sexually transmitted?
|
Quick Reply