Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Rubbing might get you pregnant?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi, a week ago, my boyfriend and I had a heavy petting which lead to rubbing his penis outside my vagina. Then he suddenly told me to get off him because he felt like he was gonna come, though there were no insertion.

Now I'm worried that precum might get me pregnant because I think that day, I was ovulating.

My period is due on the 26th of January but I'm asking now so I could stop stressing out and not delay my period.

Or if indeed something goes wrong, I can start thinking of what to do in the future.

Please do help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2011
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
Pre-cum, or pre-ejaculatory fluid or lubrication fluid is known to contain sperms in it. If you were in your probable fertile days or ovulation time during the time of intercourse, then the chances of pregnancy cannot be ruled out. Wait and watch for your periods (sometimes they can be delayed due to various kinds of stress for about 10 days from your actual expected period dates). If you do not get them, or get shorter and lighter ones, then it could suggest possibility of pregnancy. Look out for symptoms suggestive of pregnancy. Visit your gynecologist for examination and blood test to confirm it.
Take care.

|

replied January 21st, 2011
Even if it's just outside?
|

replied January 25th, 2012
Did you get pregnant?
|

replied December 29th, 2012
What are the possibilities of getting pregnant?
My bf and I did stuff during my period on Wednesday but we just rubbed our genitals. He ejaculated somewhere but there was pre-*** during the rubbing. The last time he ejaculated was on Monday. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? I took Plan B on Friday just in case. Please help.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Getting Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.