Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Dental Health Forum

Root Canal Complications; Abscess; Pain

Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....
I got a root canal on my back upper molar because of a dead nerve. It took 3 mths to complete, a lot of it was insurance problems, but either way I spent $1000 out of pocket. It still hurts, and now the dentist is saying that if it continues to hurt either do antibiotics or extract the tooth. I'm wondering if I should just extract it. I may have to do another root canal on my bottom molar. I have an abscess on that tooth; I got a root canal done on it at least 8 years ago. I don't want to spend any money. That tooth doesn't hurt all the time, only sometimes, but I know if I have an abscess I should get it fixed asap. Should I just extract both molars and save money? That is what I'm leaning towards.
Did you find this post helpful?
|