Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Rolling Eyes

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
My grandson is 5 yrs. old his is in a special Pre-k program. Before Christmas his teachers notice him rolling his eyes constantly recommended we take him to have his eyes check. Turned out he needed glasses but he is still blinking and rolling his eyes all the time what can cause this to happen?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2009
Hi i'm in the same position with my 9 yr old.She wears glasses as well she only has a problem with rolling her eyes and does it quite frequently.I have been doing research and have found that constant eye blinking as well as eye rolling combined can be a sign of a chronic tic disorder which is related to tourettes syndrome.Although i'm still looking into it i'm coming mto the conclusion that,that may be what she has.Who knows?.Anyways good luck to ya in finding the diagnosis.(I know it's a late post) lol
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: eyes, vision, all eyes
Quick Reply