Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Ringing in head

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have no idea what forum to post this under...I have ringing in my head...NOT in my ears. It started around mid-October, so that would be almost 3 months now. It is constant. During the day when I am busy, active, and there is noise around me, I do not hear it much. When I lie down at night to go to sleep it is at it's worse. I turn a fan on at night but I can still hear it. It is worse on the left side of my head, and is worse when I lie on that side. Please tell me what this could be!?

I also have some sensations that move across my brow, by my eyebrows, bridge of my nose, a little down my nose, across my eyes a bit. I have no idea how to describe it or if it relates at all. That is not constant.

Please help me, I am starting to have trouble sleeping due to the ringing.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper smacky
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
This could be an inner ear infection....Go and see an Otolaryngologist and he/she should be able to answer your questions...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied November 15th, 2013
have you been swimming lately? cause I am thinking it could be a fish, a little tuna. it sounds fishy to me.
|

replied November 15th, 2013
have you been swimming lately? cause I am thinking it could be a fish, a little tuna. it sounds fishy to me.
|

replied October 4th, 2014
You are apparently a idiot! Because this happens to people! I currently have this problem! And it is not easy to deal with! Just because you have never heard of something, Does not automatically mean it does not exist! It just means you are not very well educated!
|