Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Right testicle bigger than left

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hello everyone, I made a post on the "self injury" board, suppose this place is better to ask on. So, I went to the Doc monday morning this week, he checked and felt on my scrotum for some wierd lumps, although this lumps was just veins and nothing to worry about, I found out that my right testicle is much larger than my left one when I came home, or the left one is much smaller because its really small, something like this (o)(O). Is this something wrong? The doc said I was healthy, he just poked and felt on the scrotum though. Can the testicles get enlarged if you feeling and squeezing them to much? I'm not in mood to go back to the hospital again, so I rly hope for some answers here. Thanks/A
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2009
and oh, forgot to mention that there is no hurt, lumps ON the testicles or something like that involved, and I dont know if Ive always had like this.
|
Did you find this post helpful?