Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

right testicle biger then left and hanging down lower

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
dear docter,

am 25 years old and untill now i didnt have any sexual relationships but i used to enjoy by my self the sex( as usual men's do).but , i was doing this like daily and somtimes 2,3 times per day. now, arround last one week, i was geting a pain in my testicles but i could not figure it out from which testical am geting it and my right testicle little bigger then my left side, it was normal as i heared and it was like that long time. but when i started to get this pain, i feel like, my right side testicle started to more biger then then left one and its hanging down little lower then before. when i touch it, i can fee that there is somthing little bit sweeling right next to my right side testicle. and still i can realise the pain.

i would like to know is there anything serious and should i need to consult a docter and is that threatning for my sexual life or for me.

hope you could asnwer for me on this.

waiting for your riply.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply