Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Right shoulder pain with numbness in arm hand and fingers

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have been suffering for the last 3 weeks. Symptoms started with a burning stabbing pain that felt like it was under my shoulder blade. Went to doc in box got muscle relaxers, that did not help on a Monday, by that Saturday I was in the ER in extreme pain. Got pain pills. Went to orthopedic doctor on following Wed and he diagnosed bursitis in shoulder and gave me a cortizone shot. After the shot went to physical therapy and the therapist would not give me exercise as she asked me if I had scoliois of the spine. I said never that I knew of. I now still have pain under my should blade and under my arm. I have numbness that runs down my right arm into my hand. My thumb is very weak and my little finger is weak and numb. I went to an accupuncturist and a chiropractor, no help. People tell me to see a nerologist. HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
|