Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Right part tremor and weakness.

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am 26yrs old non smoking, non alcoholic Boy. From last 1 year, I have been experiencing weird things. My right hand moves in different direction ( automaically) and during this I find difficult to grip in my right hand, though the left hand works fine. Also, I find difficult to stand (right leg). This happens for few seconds after which I feel fine again. This has been happening on a daily basis. I have done EEG,ECG and MRI and the reports were absolutely normal.I always feel heavy spinning head(Sinus). Is this because of stress/Sleep disorder?
Please suggest me. I do not know whom to contact. I am the only earning member. Please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2012
Re: Right part tremor and weakness.
IndianKumar1986 wrote:
I am 26yrs old non smoking, non alcoholic Boy. From last 1 year, I have been experiencing weird things. My right hand moves in different direction ( automaically) and during this I find difficult to grip in my right hand, though the left hand works fine. Also, I find difficult to stand (right leg). This happens for few seconds after which I feel fine again. This has been happening on a daily basis. I have done EEG,ECG and MRI and the reports were absolutely normal.I always feel heavy spinning head(Sinus). Is this because of stress/Sleep disorder?
Please suggest me. I do not know whom to contact. I am the only earning member. Please help me.

I am still waiting for your suggestions. Please help me.
|
Did you find this post helpful?