Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Right Nostril Closing Up?

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Over the past 4 years I have noticed that either my nasal bone or nasal cartilage has been closing up. Not sure exactly what it is called. It is right on the inside of my right nostril, the bony part. It has been moving over. And now my nostril is almost completely shut. I can barely breathe out of the right side. So to be completely clear.. My right nostril is closing up, which is being caused by the bony part on the inner side after years of moving over. I would love to go to the doctor, but no insurance as of now. Can anyone tell me why this would be happening? Will I need surgery? Can I do anything to help it? Thanks :/
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply