Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Right inner thigh muscle twitches?

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
I have a history of back problems. Two surgeries at the L4-L5 level January and April 2009. Had to go to the ER Tuesday because of extreme mid back to the top of my neck pain and spasms. They treated me for muscle strain. gave me valium and ibuprofen 800mg (even though I told them I have a real issue taking anti inflammatories due to stomach pain etc) They told me these are the easiest to tolerate.

But my real question is this morning I woke up and my right upper thigh muscle/s wont stop twitching. It's not cramps (they're not causing any additional pain) My right side has always been worse than my left. Should I be concerned?
Did you find this post helpful?
|