Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

right ear closes up and cant hear

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
My right ear has felt wierd lately. When i smile, or completely relax my ears and jaw, my right ear slowly starts to close up, and after a few seconds it feels like my ear is plugged up, and can hardly hear anything out of my right ear, like my hearing is muffled. But i can pull down on my earlobe and it will pop back open,and it will be fine(and i have to do this CONSTANTLY and it is very annoying) but in order to keep my ear from plugging up, im not sure how to explain this exactly, but i hold my 2 rows of theeth apart and tense my jaw up, but tensing my jaw like that hurts after a while. I need an answer quick before i have to go to an ENT because i have a SERIOUS problem with putting ANYTHING, and i mean ANYTHING in my ear, but if it will actually benefit me and get rid of my problem, that is the ONLY way i ever put anything in my ears. I have tried holding a hot, damp towel up against my ear while it is closed up and held my right ear downwards and could hear some kind of fluid-like noise. Please answer soon, i need a solution, thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|