Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

rib, ankle,thigh

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
I have a crushing or pressure throbbing feeling. By the. Bottom of my rib cage. I feel fatigue sometimes when I get up to quick or out of no where. I'm very tierd. I sprained or fractured my ankle last year and it is swollen upto now . My thighs are sorre for no reaspon. I get sharp pains at. The. Top of my shoulders. What could it be
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Ilovecatsduh,

Except for the ankle pain, which is from trauma, the other symptoms could be from chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. Both of these disorders have widespread chronic pain and fatigue. Both are basically diagnoses of exclusion. In other words, all other causes of the problems are eliminated and these are what is left.

There is no blood test or anything. Diagnosis is based on the patient's history and examination. If the symptoms do not go away, then you might want to see a rheumatologist.

Good luck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?