Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

rhodiola rosea

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
i have better luck when i tryed using this says 5-15 drops a day used for 3 days i get erect but cant ejaculate i took abough 8 drops a day should i reduce the amount to orgasam have you herd of any one that took it having trouble orgasam i herd its to stop premuture orgasm but i dont have that when i used it i hade sex for 1 to 1an half hour sex and am healthy just coldnt orgasam
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2011
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

Rhodiola, is a adaptogen, that improves physical and mental endurance, reduces fatigue and is effective for improving mood and alleviating depression.

It is this mode that it helps to improve sexual performance.

It does not cause any issue like delayed orgasms.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.