Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Repetitive severe abdominal pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi

I get abdominal pain every six months or so. It starts in my stomach with cramps then over a period of three to four days the pain moves south and finally clears. It is extremely painful and I have ended up in hospital as the pain got so bad. It feels as though I have swallowed something and the body is reacting against it as it passes through my system....

I have had a scan of my Gall Bladder (twice) and it appears to be fine. I have also had an Abdominal CT and that too was clear.

It hit me again yesterday and I nearly went back to hospital last night. Any ideas? Any one suffer from the same???

Cheers

TJ
Did you find this post helpful?
|