Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

repeat inguinal hernias

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
Wondering if anyone has any knowledge or expiernece with repeat inguinal hernia's, i had surgery 3 weeks ago, within 2 or 3 days of my surgery i started to notice a small bump in the same location as the previous one, 2 weeks after the surgery i started to get nervous, went to the dr's and was told to get an ultra sound, turns out i still had a hernia!, in the mean time i have yet to hear from my surgeons office on whats next, and im starting to get frustrated, are there polices on how soon the procedure can be done again? is it more difficult to do? if the recovery time longer? any information would be greatly appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|