Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

removal of OMN

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
I have found all your info very helpful. I had an IMN inserted in May 2007 after a fall off my horse. I worked hard at rehab and am not limited in any activity I wish to do including back at riding hard! Recently I had a CT of a "lump"above my knee.This has been present and tender since the surgery but has increased in size and is painful at times i.e stairs, direct pressure and it seems inactivity.There is a 7cm seroma present and this is deemed to be impingement of the screw into the muscle. Now I am wondering if it really warrants removal. Your comments would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 14th, 2012
OOPs typo..should be IMN
|
Did you find this post helpful?