Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

Reinjured

Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....
has anyone ever re injured a Inguinal hernia and if so what are your symptoms.....I had my surgery done about one year ago on the left side.......when I sleep on that side from the last 10 months it is very uncomfortable.......I can not feel anytime from the touch but once in a while I will get like a gassy bubbling sensation in that area.......I look forward to hearing form anyone on this matter as well as answering any of your questions that you may have......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy (online)

replied October 24th, 2011
hernia back?
yes i too am feeling that way ,, i had a hernia repaired about 12 years ago ,, about a week ago i mounted a pretty heavy solid wood door , ever since then i get the bubbly , heavy in the guts with achy balls pain just like i had before,, i hope i didn't mess it up cause i hate hospitals and having to have surgery again my back even hurts sometimes to ((((sucks))))) i hope you good luck
|

replied November 24th, 2011
Hi,

any updates on your bubbly state ? I had my hernia repair done in 2000 and I feel this strange feeling in the operated part for the last two weeks. Suspect something is wrong. No pain, No bulge. but a tingly feeling inside.

-Z
|

replied November 28th, 2011
maybe you have just strained it a little?thats what i'm hoping i have done but we'll see i can't afford to get it fixed now anyway
|

replied October 17th, 2013
I had an inguinal repair three weeks ago. Yesterday I was pushing a grocery cart out to my car and felt a "twinge". Since then I've had a little pain but nothing serious. What bothers me is i feel that gassy, "bubbly" sensation I had before my surgery. Is this anything to worry about? I can't imagine I would have done much damage my cart was not overloaded with groceries just a few items. I wasn't having any pain at all the past 3-4 days before this happened.
|