Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

regular 3 days in week with my wife will take more time?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
sir,
i do sex regular 3 days in week with my wife from last 6 months but still she dosent pregnent is there any problem or it will take more time ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2011
Community Volunteer
There is only about 7 days during her cycle when she can get pregnant. During that week it is important that you have sex at least every second day. If not, you are relying on luck to have sex on the right days and it can take longer. The average time for women to get pregnant is 3 months. Up to a year is common. After a year you have to see your doctors for a checkup.

Remember to keep it fun and relax. Sex can become very routine and boring when you are trying for a baby.

Best of luck TTC!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply