Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Refractory Period?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Is there any way to decrease your refractory period? It seems to take me good while before i can even become remotely horny again (I am able to get an erection in around 30min, but i'm not in the mood for a few hours)...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2009
Refractory Period
Hi StayingStrong, how old are you? it seems that refractory periods get longer as people age. If it takes you well over a day I would contact my doctor, though as it may have something to do with diabetes or some other underlying condition.
|

Experienced User
staystrong - you could not ejaculate. you only face the refractory period after you ejaculate so if you want to have sex longer just stop before you have an orgasm. or you could become multi-orgasmic and learn to have orgasms without ejaculation. then you would never have a refractory period
|

Experienced User
staystrong - you could not ejaculate. you only face the refractory period after you ejaculate so if you want to have sex longer just stop before you have an orgasm. or you could become multi-orgasmic and learn to have orgasms without ejaculation. then you would never have a refractory period
|
Quick Reply