Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Reducing Male Libido?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
This may sound odd but I am 100% serious. My wife has health problems causing her to have no sexual desire, and preventing her from enjoying sex at all. I am mid-40s and have a very high sex drive. To keep our relationship intact and to greatly reduce stress, I would like to reduce (or eliminate) my libido. Is there a drug available specifically for this purpose. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I don't know of any medication for this. Other than self stimulation I don't have any solution to offer. I am sorry to hear about your wife's health issues. There are medications available for women to increase libido, providing she is able to perform and healthy to perform. Is this a consideration for you? Sorry to not be of more help.
|

replied May 30th, 2008
I can't really recommend anything other than trying to channel those energies elsewhere, like physical sport or something. As for medication, I don't really know. Have you tried any Chinese medicines?
|