Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Redness around rim of head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
i remember ive had this since i was really young around 11 or 12 it was a dark purple bump looking thing on the underside of the rim of my penis. Over the years i started to worry but wasnt sexually active till i was 18, i figured it wasnt an std cause i noone ever had contact with my penis and it was always there and didnt hurt or change. I was wondering if it could be a type of fungus or rash or something. i dont know, im worried its an std but i always remind myself its always been there and doesnt go awya and come back and stuff. I have like redness rashy looking spots around the rim of the head of my penis and the one purplish looking bump that has always been there. Please let me know what you think
Did you find this post helpful?
|