Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

reddish brown discharge.?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
i have this going on now for two days and i have had unproteccted sex with my bf for a week. he also has came in me all the time. what is going on.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2011
There is certainly any cervical infection. Consult to your gynecologist for proper evaluation and treatment. Thank you
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2011
reddish brown discharge
i was taking medication and i noticed when i stopped it didnt happen anymore but one time and it was clear this time, thank u for your time and patience.
|

User Profile
replied April 26th, 2011
Hi
Please continue the full course of medicines. it will take time to complete cure if there is the cervical infection. Still you do the pap smear test . thank you
|

replied September 30th, 2011
brown discharge
what medication did u used? did u consult ur ob gyne? cause me too is experieicing brown discharge.. no pain.. no smell.
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2011
reddish brown discharge
i was taking medication and i noticed when i stopped it didnt happen anymore but one time and it was clear this time, thank u for your time and patience.
|
Tags: discharge, sex
Quick Reply