Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

red testicles

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
my boyfriends testicles have been looking alittle different in color. They look red. They don't icth or sweat worse than normal. He seems to have no symptoms. What do you think could be causing the redness?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
symptoms
there are many different things that could cause something like this. it could range from something tiny like a rash or a new washing powder to an infection or at a tiny chance TC. a possible symptom and one men don't like to talk about, excessive masturbation. ask him how much he masturbates. try to get him to stop for about a week and see what happens. if there isn't a difference then go to your doctor straight away, its better to be safe than sorry.
|
Users who thank contheawesomel for this post: toomuch 

replied March 12th, 2012
ive recently had a heart attack but for a few weeks befor that my tescles turned really dark red theydont hurt itch or sweat i dont masturbate have sex couple times aweek same partner
|
Tags: symptoms
Quick Reply