Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Red spots on skin and swollen gland

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
This morning, I noticed some tiny reddish/ brownish "specks" on my thighs. It seemed peculiar, but I didn't think much of it. I got home from work a couple of hours ago, and was changing out of my work clothes, and I noticed the top of my feet are covered in these "specks". I can kind of see them on the rest of my legs, as well, and I've noticed patches of them are kind of showing up on my arms, hands, stomach, chest, and back. They haven't itched, at all (although, now that I've got them on my mind, I kinda feel itchy all over; that might just be all in my head, though). They're not raised at all, or anything. They almost look like some one took a pen and put tons of tiny dots on my feet and legs.

I can't say I've noticed anything like this before. I'm not sure what the cause is, or if this is anything that warrants any concern. I can't think of anything I've really done differently lately, or anything, that might have triggered something. I did recently have some kind of swollen gland in my neck that's almost gone now (though I've kind of developed a couple of sores in my mouth, which I read are related to the swollen gland), so I don't know if this could be a part of it, too. I've also been pretty sick yesterday and today because I've been upset about some troubling news I've found about my dog. I dunno; is it like an allergic reaction, or something? What's the deal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2010
Community Volunteer
It is possible that if you took medication with your swollen gland that this is an allergic reaction from it...Hopefully it is gone away fnow..Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply