Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

red spots on scrotum sac

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I got these red spots on my scrotum sac that look like their filled with blood,they are more on one side then the other,they don't hurt and mostly their small(about this size> *)and when you squeeze one of the larger ones it does bleed a little. Don't know what it is, any info would help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper redspots
|

replied August 3rd, 2009
i have the same thing as you i will find out for you rod
|

replied August 4th, 2009
I also have the exact same thing. I had a previous girlfriend recently tell me that she has HPV, and there is no way of knowing if I gave it to her or she to me because its something guys cant get tested for. the only way for a guy to know he has it is if he has a strain that causes warts. So i am concerned these may be warts. I have a friend who is a doctor who told me he thinks it is a normal skin condition, but I have not seen a dermatologist...
if anyone knows more about this please post....
|

replied August 15th, 2009
answer to red spots
its called angiokeratoma of fordyce, usual asymptomatic. You should be fine but if you want to use a laser treatment to get rid of them that is one option.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 16th, 2010
Your balls are gunna go gren and drop off. Eventually the spots will become massive and you will develop gang green. This has happened to me and I suggest that you bonk like a rabbit while you still have them...
|

replied September 22nd, 2012
i have the very same thing try busting one open and watch it bleed like hell
|

replied August 30th, 2013
angiokeratoma of Fordyce is the case. I have on my left ball. Harmless it seems. Electro cautery, laser and cold cautery is the treatment. I try now thermal cautery or MOXA. We will see...
|
Quick Reply