Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

red spots on penis It comes and goes

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi... I'm not sure what is wrong, but I have a redness( almost like small patchs of red) on the cusp of my penis, no bumps or anything, It comes and goes, It never irratates or bothers me either ex: after sex it will be more visible, but if im not sexually active for a couple of days it seems to not disapear, but become less red... Its been here for a while now, i saw a doctor about 6 months ago and she just said it may be a rash, but if its lasting this long, what can it be?... Also my testicles sometimes become very loose for a whole day sometimes im not sure if its normal or not. I just need some clarification pleaseee.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2011
also I never have Burning while I unrinate or itching there either
|
Did you find this post helpful?