Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

red spots on penis head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I've recently noticed red spots on the head of my penis after sex or masterbating. There is no leakage or pain. It looks almost like a rash but not really itchy. I always use condoms but have had unprotected oral sex. The rash is more irritated when i have aggressive sex. I tend to get really dry skin in the winter months but have never had this during past winters. Also, the redness goes away after a day or two however, some of the spots remain.

Wondering what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gpracer
|

replied February 11th, 2012
did u ever find out what this was? I have the same issue
|

replied September 29th, 2013
I have the same problem but I found out how to heal it. Before taking a shower dab petroleum jelly on the penis head. It will help moisturize the head and protect it from running water which can sometimes dry the skin. I use it on a regular basis and now the red spots are almost gone. Yes it looks alarming because of the redness and dryness but Im glad mine is pretty much gone.
|