Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

red spots on my foreskin and around the edges?

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi, I am very nervous, I had unprotected sex in December and again in January with a different partner, about 3 weeks ago, maybe 4 weeks ago, my penis head, I uses more precisely the foreskin became incredibly itchy.

It didn't go away so I did some research and concluded that I had a yeast infection so I got some thrush cream and used it for a week and the itch stopped.

However just now I was going to the toilet and I noticed red spots on my foreskin and around the edges of my penis head.

I am really worried now and even more so because I'm travelling, I'm not in my home country, I don't want to overreact, i didn't notice anything before.

Can anyone suggest any advice as to what it might be ? Could this still match a yeast infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sillyman
|