Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

red spots on my cheeks

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
how can i get rid of red spots on my face i used to have acne but now all my acne has gone i just have red spots now and there small but there loads my face has scars aswell and it looks like a rash of red spots how can i get rid ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 29th, 2012
Experienced User
Based on my personal experience, such red marks fade with time. Some of them are stubborn though. I had a could of red marks which stayed there for over 6 months! It sucked big time. However, they usually heal on their own. Now you can start with Retin A, lowest strength which is 0.25%. That probably would not be too harsh. One thing, you can try chemical peels. Something like jessner peel will work beautifully for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?