Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Red spots on chest

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hi,

About a month ago I slept with a girl in SE Asia, she was not a prostitute and appeared to be very clean and healthy, she said she always used a condom when sleeping with people. I had sex with her about 5 times and every time I used a condom and checked it afterward. However one time after sex I went to the bathroom to wash my hands but briefly touched the tip of my penis first (nowhere near the pee hole), after realising I had done this I washed my penis quickly in water. I have no cuts anywhere that I am aware of.

Is it possible for HIV to be contracted touching this area? I have been feeling in good health however over the last week I had a red dotted flat spots on my chest area which has caused me to become very alarmed. This has disappeared today about 8 days after it appeared.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Community Volunteer
no risk
|
Did you find this post helpful?