Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Red spot and itchy breast

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Hi,
I am a 29 year old female. About a month ago, my left breast started to itch, at first it was just slightly. Then about a week after the itching started i noticed a red spot under the skin, (not a perfect circle) the spot is on the oppsite side of the breast from where the itching is accruing. i was visiting my mother in denver and because my grandma just died of IBC i made an appointment to see a doctor. they suggested that i have a mamo but didnt seem to concerned with it. i ended up coming back home before i could get the mamo done. now its been about a month sense the first symptom. my left breast itches so bad i could cry. i also noticed another little red spot coming up like the first one but smaller on the opposite side of the breast from the first one. and my nipple seems to be going flat. it doesnt respond to stimulation unless lying flat on my back. Today as i was doing a breast exam i noticed a small hard spot deep in the breast close to the first red mark. but it is only felt when doing the exam standing with myarm raised over my head. i dont know if i am just thinking i feel one because i am scared for if i really do have one. Anyway. i have a dr appt on the 13th of June but i live in a city that is well known for lousy medical care. Has anyone been here??? Or know someone who has?? Any suggestions or help in what might be going on would be GREAT!!
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2008
Itchy Breast
Hi. I'm not sure that I've got to the girl who asked questions about the itcy rash on her breasts but if so. Can you tell me how you went as I have the exact same problem but havent made a dr's appointment and am now wondering if I should. Hope all went ok for you I know how scarey it feels and I have no-one to talk to so your answer is important to me. Thank you.
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Well i recently went hrough some magazines - hope i can help you. I cannot say nothing about itchy breast - try wearing softer clothing.But i know a little on the red spots.
Itching and have a rash could
be a sign of inflammatory breast cancer.
Don't want to panic you, but you really
should see a doctor. .Hope it's not
serious.

you might have some fungus,bring back it checked by doctor.

Use cortizone to help near the itching and try not to scratch. You could be growing or it could be sweat glands. You can also try some medicated powder similar to Goldbond.

Is it ok to be uncircumcised?
sounds like a bake rash to me. - but still - dont take it lightly.....

______
Michell
|

replied July 25th, 2008
Tank you for your reply I still have the spots and am now going to the Dr's to check it out.
Thank you for taking the time to answer me.Cheers Trumaine.
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Let us know how it goes, girls. Best of luck.
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2009
Red marks on the breast
Hi, im 19 yrs old and i just started noticing that i have been getting red marks on both of my breasts and i dont know what they mean and im kind of scared about it but since the past couple of months i did gain a little weight and my breasts did go up one size so is it possible it could be stretch marks?
|

replied December 15th, 2011
Hi i've sort of got a red rash with red spots underneath my breast, and I don't know what it is or what is causing it. Sad I have tried putting creams on it and taking pyriton tablets, and it's just getting worse!
|

replied December 15th, 2011
ive got a rash underneath my breast, with the spots, and theyre getting worse even though im applying creams and taking pyriton tablets. its quite big and its only been a couple of days! help????????????
|

replied January 20th, 2012
sore spots under breasts
For the last couple of months I have had red, sore spots underneath my breasts (I'm a DDD) and also I feel a painless lump under my right arm and another small lump above the right breast near the collar bone. I've recently had my gallbladder removed and I thought the removal of that would cause my swelling to go away. I have treated the spots with anti-itch ointments but the tissue still feels irritated, not sure if I should have this looked at or not.
|